'I felt so powerless': Rally held in #PortlandME for 2 men being held by #ICE in #Maine
Stephanie Grindley,CBS13 I-Team
Fri, May 30th 2025 at 5:34 PM
PORTLAND (WGME) -- "Two men, who had been working in Maine's trade industry, vanished Monday morning.
"They're allegedly now in the hands of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE.
"Their partners say it has been a nightmare to even nail down where they're held or why.
"Lucas Segobia and Marcos Henrique, both Brazilian nationals, were driving into Maine for work early Monday morning.
"Segobia’s fiancée, Laura Anderson, says she was on the phone with him when a Maine state trooper pulled them over at the #I95TollPlaza.
"The reason was an 'off-center' license plate.
Anderson says state police turned the men over to Border Patrol."
#ResistICE #MaineResists #Disappearing #ICERaids #ICESucks #USPol #ACAB #MaineStatePolice #StayOffTheHighways